Italian Speaking Customer Service
Our client is currently seeking an enthusiastic and self-motivated candidate to join their successful customer service team. The right candidate must be fluent in Italian and English.
This is an international company based in the centre of Brighton, they have modern offices and great benefits such as an onsite canteen.
If you are looking to develop your skills and are excited at the prospect of working for a rapidly developing and dynamic international company, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing customer-focused care via the telephone and administrative tasks
- Account management
- Managing orders
- Identifying and addressing process improvements
- Managing the resolution of issues and complaints
- Providing a high level of service to customers and clients
- Fluent in Italian and English
- Be an excellent communicator
- Be able to develop strong working relationships with key customers (internally & externally)
- Have a positive and 'can do' attitude
- Work well individually and within a team
- Have strong prioritisation and organisational skills with attention to detail
This is a temporary contract for 3-6 months, with a possibility of extension. The position is paying £11 per hour,..
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.