Facilities Manager (Multi-site)
Hours: Full time
I have great pleasure in supporting my client in the recruitment of a Facilities Manager to join our highly reputable organisation overseeing the repair and maintenance, security and cleaning departments based in Brighton.
The role will ensure that you are responsible for the facilities and service operations to the highest quality and within the organisations budgetary requirements.
The role will require an excellent level of experience in building services delivery, operational services, space planning management, health & safety along with procurement and contract management and security /incident management.
* Carry out the responsibilities of all compliance with environment and health and safety legislation
* Provide strategic planning for facilities and manage the facilities management operational team
* Ensure that you have in depth knowledge of out-sourced facilities, finance, project delivery
* Responsible for Incident Management and liaising with the health and safety manager along with emergency services as appropriate
* Liaise with reception to ensure staff and visitors receive the highest standards of safety and security
* Lead monthly meetings with all stakeholders
* Ensure that suppliers are meeting their contractual obligations
* Provide appropriate risk assessments and ensure health and safety compliance requirements are met
* Deliver building management and fire marshal training programmes to internal departments
* Monitor financial performance against budgets
* Advising senior management of any financial pressures at each site where appropriate
* Carry out regular meetings with managers and develop and lead on staffs personal development
The right candidate will have the following skills and attributes to apply:
* BIFM qualification
* IOSH and H&S Management
* Proven Facilities management background covering multi-site
* NEBOSH general certificate
* Understanding of building related compliance risk assessment programmes
* High degree of commercial and financial awareness
* Knowledge of facilities management systems and security systems
* Excellent communication skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a forward thinking and highly professional organisation. For more information on this role please contact Sarah Nicholas on 01273 947810 or apply today!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.