Full Time - 40 hours per week. This role offers two shifts between 6.30-21.30. Unsociable hours may sometimes be required and overtime is often available.
An events centre in Brighton is looking for a Housekeeping Manager. You will be managing a team of five housekeepers. Creating their rotas and allocating tasks.
Our client is looking for a hand on experienced Manager that has a genuine passion for keeping their venue gleaming with cleanliness.
You must be physically fit and be able to operate professional cleaning machinery.
The role will include:
* Supervising and managing your team of housekeepers, delegating cleaning tasks and monitoring performance
* Maintain all washrooms are spick and span
* Use cleaning equipment such as scrubber drier machines and buffer machines to deep clean when required
* Sweep outer areas to make sure everything is clean and tidy
* Ensure you and your team adhere to safety requirements
* Clean after work parties, weddings and private functions to ensure the venue is ready for the next day
This role would suit a candidate with a high standard of excellence that is looking to manage a great team of housekeepers and play a big part in ensuring this venue is ready for the public!
If you are interested in this opportunity then please email your CV or call Meika on 01273 874154.
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.