Customer Service Office Work
A thriving company located in Brighton is seeking an outgoing and positive professional to join their call centre team.
Salary: £18,500 - £19,000 per annum starting plus bonuses
Position Overview: Interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services and assistance to any issues. Must be able to work weekends and holidays.
Responsibilities of the Call Centre Agent:
• Confer with customers by telephone to provide information about products or services, take or enter orders, cancel accounts, or obtain details of complaints
• Check to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers’ problems
• Keep records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken
• Resolve customers’ service or billing complaints by performing activities such as exchanging merchandise, refunding money, or adjusting bills
Qualifications for the Call Centre Agent:
• Strong work ethic
• Positive attitude
• Great communication skills
• Open availability
Hours: Monday-Thursday 11:30am-8:30pm Friday 11:30am-6:00pm – Two Saturdays a month would be required 9:00am-5:30pm
Apply below with an up to date CV for more information.