Project Manager - B&CE
B&CE has been providing employee benefits for over 70 years. We began in 1942 by creating simple financial products that meet people’s needs, and that’s how we’ve run our business ever since. Our people are our strength. Finding ways to value and reward them is important to us. And if you’re keen to learn, develop your career and do great things – you’re looking in the right place. We are looking for an addition to our Member Services Team within the Small Pots area. The role will involve processing application forms, liaising with members via email, phone or letter and following a processes to enable completion of the claim request.
Key responsibilities for this role:
Working within a close team you’ll be responsible for the following duties:
- Provide high levels of customer service to build customer loyalty, communicating meaningful and relevant information to customers’ needs
- Undertake all aspects of product administration for both individual and employer customers
- Ensure all claims are processed correctly highlighting any errors or incorrect details
- Keeping customers updated at all times relating to each claim
If you're right for this role
You’ll enjoy working within a solutions-driven, people-focused organisation.
You’ll have a can-do attitude and work well both independently and as part of a team and be aligned with our values of Creating Simplicity, Keeping Promises and Showing Compassion.
- You will be educated to GCSE standard (or equivalent)
- Previous experience of working within customer services or an administration environment
- You will have good working knowledge of MS Excel and Word
- Able to communicate information confidently and clearly
- Excellent attention to detail – a real eye for the fine details
B&CE is an equal opportunities employer. We believe everyone has the right to be treated fairly, with dignity and respect. We are committed to treating all our people (and all who apply for a role at B&CE) equally.