Team Leader- Leicester- Part Time
Are you passionate about leadership? Do you have the skills to grow people and performance? Are you looking to be a part of an ambitious, rewarding and vibrant working environment? Then look no further! We are currently looking for a Part Time Team Leader to join our growing site in Leicester to support in creating an engaging and rewarding working environment.
Hastings Direct is a fast growing, agile, digitally focused general insurance provider to the UK market, with over 2.7 million customers and employing over 2,700 colleagues at sites in Bexhill and Leicester. We have built our business by championing the customer by providing refreshingly straightforward service and products and offer car, motorcycle, van and home insurance directly to the public.
As a Team Leader you will:
- Make an active difference to our colleagues and customers
- Engage, motivate and inspire colleagues
- Nurture talent and performance
- Build one team and one business
- Know our business and industry
- Takes ownership and responsibility
In order to be considered for this role you will have:
- Leadership experience, preferably within a contact centre environment
- The ability to influence and motivate colleagues
- Experience in using team performance management techniques
- Time management, problem solving and organisational skills
- Team facilitation and meeting management skills
Please note that our customer contact centre is open from 08.00-21.00 Monday to Friday, 08.00-17.30 Saturday and 09.00-17.00 Sunday. As a Part Time Team Leader you will be required to cover our evening and weekend shifts.
In return for your skills and experience, you will receive a competitive salary along with up to 5% annual bonus, up to 3% contributory pension, life assurance, along with Hastings Direct discounts and reward schemes, with the opportunity to progress and develop.
If you are passionate about working with customers and developing colleagues and have the drive to succeed, then we want to hear from you!