Sales/Customer Service Representative
Floral Image Sussex is hiring - your chance to join an exciting and innovative team!
Established in 2009 the last couple of years here in Sussex, Floral Image is now looking for a dynamic and self-motivated individual to join our intimate and friendly team.We are an independently owned franchise operating across Sussex and beyond, supplying a wide variety of businesses with premium, lifelike flower displays.
Every month we visit all of our customers with a with a new display, keeping their image fresh…so to speak! This is where you come in. We are looking for a Sales/Customer Service Representative to work full time looking after all of our wonderful customers.The role will mainly be based on the road and will involve the opportunity to develop new business. We are looking for someone with great communication, organisation and time management skills.
- Ensuring all customers receive a monthly changeover.
- Selling the product throughout the county, maintaining and expanding the growth of the business
- Pre-planning the sequence of customer changeovers each day to maximise productivity and avoid ‘go-backs’
- Provide daily or weekly sales and changeover number reports to the manager.
- Look to increase the penetration of Floral Image with the existing customer base by gaining multiple unit placements wherever possible.
- Providing feedback from your time spent with customers, thus helping us develop our business.
- Source referrals from existing customer base and provide leads for new customers.
- Responding to customer queries by email/phone/in person.
- Most importantly, enjoying your job and passing that positive energy onto our customers!
As you can see it’s a varied job and certainly not one which crops up very often! If you have a clean driving licence and are interested in finding out more, we would love to hear from you.We look forward to speaking to you soon!
Driving Licence is a must.
Start date soon but flexible.
Experience is preferrable but not essential.
Training provided with a supportive and experienced team.
Remuneration - Salary of £23,000-£25,000 DOE + Van & communication package.