Graduate Business Administration Analyst
In 2004 Focus Group stepped out into what was already a saturated market, selling a solution that many claimed was already on its way out, 12 years later we have over 250 staff and are still growing.
- The purpose of this position is ongoing upkeep and analysis of sales figures.
- It will include calculating of commissions, preparing management information for board reports.
- support the Sales & Marketing Director with statistical information.
- Processing of Customer Contracts and creating accounts on the in-house CRM
- Reconciling and reporting on sales figures that are reported with actual cash generated
- The calculation of sales people commissions
- Preparation of board packs and management information
- Upkeep and reporting of sales people and department KPIs
- Supporting the Sales & Marketing director with key management information
- Degree in Maths, Chemistry, Engineering, Physics, Economics from a top 10 university
- Highly logical and linear thinker
- A ‘systems person’ able to use excel & similar packages
- Able to prioritise workload and good organisation skills
- Attention to detail
What we offer
- On-going training and support
- Social Events
To help us sustain our rapid growth we strive to attract dynamic, committed and talented people who can develop personally and professionally within our organisation.
If you are interested in working for us please apply today!!!