HR Data Analyst
My client is a ever changing and developing firm based in the centre of Brighton.
They are creating a new position within the organisation due to a big expansion.
The role will be responsible for the production and delivery of accurate HR data analysis, reporting to the company's management team.
* You will be responsible for all analytical data requests, with the goal of turning data into actionable information.
* You will collate and process payroll, incentive and benefit data for third party providers
* You will be required to develop and maintain databases and spreadsheets
* You will ensure data is accurate throughout HR and payroll systems
* Ad hoc HR, payroll and benefit administration
Your monthly tasks will include producing reliable, tailored metrics reports and provide strong analytics, areas that could be covered:
* Headcount and Turnover (including temporary and contracted staff)
* Absence rates
* Reasons for leaving
* New starter details
* Payroll and P11D reporting
We are looking for you to have excellent accuracy and attention to detail skills, with experience using analytic and statistical skills in a business environment. You must have the ability to apply statistical techniques to human resource data.
Other attributes we are looking for are:
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Effective communication skills
* Highly proficient in Excel data management
* Ability to work independently and prioritise own workload
For this role it is essential that data protection legislation is adhered to at all times. You must be able to keep up to date with changes to legislation affecting payroll and benefits.
If you are interested in this role please apply on line or call Meika Mills at Pier Recruitment
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.