Customer Service and Sales
We don't require experience, just a great attitude as extensive 3 week training is provided with a support structure to make sure you have all the tools you need.
- you will represent and promote this well-known household brand, making our customers aware of the additional products they can purchase for added peace of mind.
- You will be doing outbound calls to current clients
- Using your training to aid the customer find their perfect package.
- An enthusiasm for a fast-paced working environment
- Work well towards targets
- Excellent communication skills, able to build rapport with the customer.
- Great team skills.
- Have a passion for sales.
- £18,000 starting salary
- A pay increase after six months
- Bonus scheme of up to £4,500 per annum
- 33 days’ annual leave (bank holidays are classed as normal working days)
- Generously discounted packages
- Regular incentives with amazing prizes to be won
- Free Wi-Fi, hot drinks and fresh fruit
- Pension scheme
- Free life assurance
- Comprehensive in-house training
- Clearly defined career progression opportunities
- Great employee discounts at local shops, gyms and restaurants
This department has set shift patterns based on a 37.5 hour contract, consisting of shifts ranging in 11:30-8:00 pm during the week and Saturdays 9:00-5:30. There is opportunity for overtime within this also.
If you are interested in applying for this role and believe you have suitable experience, please contact Hannah King at Red Flag Recruitment LTD. Please apply by sending your CV to Hannah King at Red Flag Recruitment
Red Flag Recruitment is a Recruitment Agency. If you do not hear from us in the next 7 days then I am afraid that your application has been unsuccessful.