Customer Service Specialist
The Customer Service Specialist will be responsible for providing best in class service by responding and resolving customer’s questions and complaints for our Customer Service department. You'll have the authority to deliver a premium experience to our customers by properly diagnosing and satisfying the customer’s needs by making decisions, such as providing refunds, cancelling accounts, or waiving finance charges. The Customer Relationship Specialists main objective is to use our friendly and helpful methodology to inform our customers of the benefits of trusting us.
- Listen to real needs of our customers and offer powerful solutions to get the job done the first time
- Review and analyse transactions and inquiries to nurture customer relationships on every interaction
- Deliver great customer care by responding to concerns regarding accounts in a fast paced, structured environment
- Produce extraordinary results measured by customer satisfaction, efficiency, and call quality
Key Skills/ Qualifications:
- Capable of building customer loyalty through listening, relationship building, and professional and persuasive communication skills
- Able to influence, creative problem solving, and find customised solutions
- Flexible and adapt to change well
- Able to navigate various computer applications, retrieving relevant information to respond to and service customer inquiries
- Perform other duties assigned to you
- Able to efficiently multitask
- Customer Service experience
Hours between 11am-8pm- This is a customer service line which is open 6 days a week.
£18,500 + Commission
If you want to apply to this position, please send through your CV to Hannah King at Red Flag Recruitment.
Please be aware this is an agency and if you do not hear back within 7 days, your application has been unsuccessful.