7 days left
- Full Time
To sell exhibition space and sponsorship to carefully selected healthcare, fitness and sport suppliers.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- To ensure the revenue budget is achieved or exceeded.
- To sell exhibition space and sponsorship using phone calls and meetings in accordance with set targets.
- To achieve minimum call time targets of 2 hours per day when in the office.
- To identify, research and develop new business opportunities.
- To review and monitor competitive exhibitions/publications and identify new leads.
- To research and contact potential clients to ensure current and new business is developed.
- To liaise and communicate effectively with other members of the team in sales, production and service departments to ensure that event revenue is maximized whilst promises are kept.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required
- Exhibition / events / publishing industry (Desirable)
- Healthcare, local government, fitness, sport, policy and leisure (Desirable)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to deliver budgeted revenue
- Competitive with good team working ethics
- Able to manage time and work under pressure
- Willingness to learn more
- Interest in the subject matter
- An understanding of marketing
- Report writing / sales letter writing / presentation skills
- Anticipation of market trends and pro-active market involvement
- Able to drive and holds clean driving license
- Exhibition or media sales experience is preferable.
- £20,000k- £27,000k + Commission
Please send your CV to Hannah King at Red Flag Recruitment, if you wish to apply.
Apply for Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly