Business Administration Apprentice
Purpose of role:
To work alongside the Managing Director and colleagues to help achieve growth to maximise growth.
- Uniform – smart and to fit in Wiltshire Farm Foods branding.
- Develop an understanding off the Wiltshire Farm Foods Clientele – work alongside colleagues to understand and develop relationships with customers maximising customer satisfaction.
- Speak to customers to understand needs and enhance satisfaction Help collate questionnaire data
- Assist in enhancing customer satisfaction
- Design, and create projects alongside Managing Director – help to achieve maximum results in campaign to a variety of types of customers.
- Assist in planning projects working from a brief design ideas
- Collate data and produce reports – produce reports using a variety of data sources to ensure we are getting the right and accurate results.
- Using Excel update and create spreadsheets
- Produce various reports and update Managing Director
- Track Campaigns and produce reports to show results
- Assist at promotional and staff events – help the sales manager and Managing Director at events to maximise the impact we have.
- Assist sales manager at presentations
- Track and plan events Liaise with managers to ensure accurate information is recorded.
- Be present and record minutes of meetings – record accurate minutes at meeting giving input where necessary.
- Be present at meetings taking accurate notes
- Send through actions to relevant persons
- Send correspondence via email and post.
- Book Appointments – book in appointments for management and liaise with contacts in advance as in line with procedures.
- Manage online calendar Follow up and confirm bookings
- Answer telephone calls and take messages – accurately record and pass on messages and data to the relevant person/places.
- Answer telephone calls in a clear efficient manor
- Take accurate messages communicating these to the relevant department
- A good understanding of word, excel, publisher and PowerPoint
- A creative mind-set Excellent communication skills and a positive attitude
- Ability to work to and meet deadlines
- Good team player
- GCSE English GCSE Maths GCSE IT would be an advantage
If the apprentice completed a successful apprenticeship they could apply to make their position permanent
Things to consider
Own transport would be useful, a small proportion of the duties would be out of the office.
A DBS Police check will be required.
The application process for this role will include completing the company's own application form which will need to be hand delivered to the company. From this we would draw up a shortlist and the successful applicants would then be called for a telephone interview from that we would select up to 5 people to come In for a face to face interview with the MD and 2 managers, prior to the interview we would supply the applicants with a list of 3 aspects of the business and we would like the applicants to give a brief presentation on 1 of these aspect. 2 Applicants will be offered a trial day (working alongside the MD and Sales manager) from there the successful applicant will be chosen.