Itad is a leading consultancy providing expertise to international development programmes, projects and institutions. Our work covers a wide range of sectors including natural resources, water management, HIV/AIDS, governance, aid effectiveness and social development. We have a proven track record in delivering Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) and undertake institutional and programme evaluations as well as designing M&E systems for development institutions and government departments. We are driven by our company values, which guide the way we work and the types of projects that we take on.
The HR team supports the whole business and this role will be responsible for providing comprehensive and high quality support across day to day issues and short and long term projects and system developments.
- Maintaining an accurate and up to date HR database (Bamboo) and employee files
- Preparing regular and accurate management information reports on absence, holidays, turnover, exit interviews and recruitment
- Monitoring and acting on time critical dates e.g. probation and contract end dates
- Working with HR Team on embedding values throughout the organisation and its activities: this may be through companywide events, communications and development of policies and procedures
- Providing support as part of the Itad Administration pool – this will provide the opportunity to get involved in activities across the business.
Learning & Development
- Support the delivery of the internal L&D programme including scheduling, communication with participants and gathering and review feedback
- Track all external training costs and feedback
- Create and record central training/development records for all team members
- Manage the Induction programme including communication before team members join, identifying and scheduling short term training needs, scheduling relevant meetings and following up with line managers.
Compensation and Benefits
- Pro-actively liaise with the finance team to effectively support payroll and benefits administration
- Undertake periodic market mapping on roles, salaries and benefit
Recruitment & Resourcing
- Coordinating and posting job adverts internally and externally
- Scheduling and coordinating interviews
- Issue and track offers, contracts and supporting documentation
- Maintain resource planning tools to include promotions, salary increases and external recruitment
- Ensure all candidates have a positive experience with Itad, irrespective of the outcome of their application
- Collate equal opportunities information during recruitment, maintain data and prepare statistical reporting quarterly
The successful candidate will already be working within an HR team and will ideally be CIPD Level 3 qualified (or working towards). The primary element of this role is the proven ability to pragmatically manage a variable workload with competing priorities. Strong communication skills are essential (both verbal and written) in addition to having a proven track record in supporting confidential and sensitive issues whilst ensuring individuals are supported and company risk is limited. We would expect the successful candidate to identify ways to improve existing process and establish new approaches.
Deadline for applications: 1st June 2018
Application by CV and covering letter online at: https://itadltd.bamboohr.co.uk/jobs/view.php?id=60