£30,000 - £45,000 DOE
If you are looking for a diverse testing opportunity where you will have the opportunity to interact with multiple teams as well as the ability to really make an impact, then this is the opportunity for you!
Really cool Brighton based organisation are looking for a experienced QA Analyst to lead projects during planning and delivery phases.
The purpose of this role is to ensure that products are delivered to the highest standard. You will be actively involved in the product development lifecycle, primarily creating test cases and scripts and rigorous testing to action defect management.
Duties and responsibilities of the QA Analyst:
* Understanding of QA and testing on projects during planning and delivery phases
* Experience in manual tool-based cross-browser testing techniques
* Familiarity with open-source e-learning platforms like Moodle, Mahara and Totara is also an advantage, but full training will be provided
* Experience of Exploratory testing
* Ability to write or expand User Stories to ensure testability
* Understanding of Product and Development teams
* Ideally ISEB / ISTQB or equivalent level
If you have a keen eye for detail and a 'can do' attitude then please apply for this role of QA Analyst .
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.