Call Center Representatives
1 day left
- Full Time
The Spirit of the Position:
The Call Center Representative greets and creates a welcoming atmosphere for our customers and clients by proving excellent customer service, making outbound calls, helping to resolve inquiries, complaints, upselling etc. in a positive manner by troubleshooting any issues that are reported.
Principal Job Duties:
- Greet by/use name, be responsive and timely with correspondence and problem resolution, and display a caring attitude, develop a rapport with the customer base.
- Responsible for maintaining an accurate and up-to-date database of calls and calling activities and preparing reports accordingly.
- Enter all call data/information into the tracking system accurately.
- Maintain all processing records as required.
- Act as a customer service liaison to patrons regarding operational inquiries and questions
- Communicate with your team and manager to remain up-to-date on any information
- Strong customer service experience.
- Call center experience is preferred but not required.
- Knowledge of Excel, Word, Power Point and General Microsoft Office Applications.
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively.
- Excellent phone, interpersonal, and organisational skills.
- Ability to speak, read, and comprehend the English language.
- Must be open to feedback, differing opinions and other points of view.
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency and timeliness.
- Demonstrates the ability to seek improvement.
- Excellent teambuilding and interpersonal skills.
If you wanted to hear more about this role, please send your CV to Hannah King at Red Flag Recruitment to apply.
Apply for Call Center Representatives
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly