Brighton based temporary role - immediate start - £11.00 p/h - full time
My client is well recognised building and maintenance facilities company and operates across the whole of the UK. Due to increased work load, they are looking for a Maintenance Administrator to join their team to assist in processing time sheets and job sheets for their on the road maintenance team.
Facilities Management experience is a must!
Monday to Friday, 8am - 5pm
- Basic knowledge of construction industry/materials
- IT literate
- Attention to detail
- Savvy and able to use your initiative
The role consists of:
- Checking manual job sheets with online invoices
- Be able to find relevant building materials through their internal system
- Following up on any discrepancies between job sheets and online invoices
- Minimum phone calls but required if follow ups are needed
There is an opportunity for this to go permanent.
If you are interested in this role, or would like more information, please apply today.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.