Business Administration Assistant
Your duties will include:
- Digital case management saving of e-mail correspondence saving and labelling digital documents
- Recording time per activity printing and scanning handling post, incoming and outgoing (including emailing/faxing on behalf of a fee earner)
- Answering the telephone/fielding enquiries
- Basic housekeeping
- Ensuring availability of stationery
- Welcoming clients/visitors and signing for parcels
- Organising suppliers e.g. couriers
- Arranging new staff/new office arrangements
- Banking cheques
- Generally assisting Fee Earner Admin/Marketing
- Day-to-day managing Networking bookings and team calendars
- Management of blogging data entry, retrieval and distribution
- Assisting with managing social media
- Assisting with managing and updating website content
- Able to demonstrate high level of attention to detail
- Strong ability to problem solve
- Polite and clear telephone manner
- Able to demonstrate an understanding of social media
- High level of understanding of Microsoft Office products, especially Excel
- Able to demonstrate a hint of creativity
- Ability to learn to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to think outside the box
- Able to work in a team
- Strong ability to focus
GCSE (or equivalent) grade C or above in English and Maths.
We are looking for someone who will hopefully stay with us after the end of the apprenticeship subject to being able to demonstrate they can manage the role.
Things to consider
The office is located 2 minutes walk from Eastbourne train station.
You will get time off for bank holidays, Christmas, New Year, etc.