Compliance Monitoring Senior Manager, Digital and Analytics
Senior Manager, Compliance Monitoring, Digital and Analytics
Brighton & Hove
Up to £85,000 DOE + Benefits Package
If you are looking for an opportunity where your development is valued, where you'll be supported to work flexibly and autonomously, praised for success and rewarded for performance, then this is the opportunity for you!
The purpose of the role is to Innovate, shape and lead the Compliance Monitoring functions capability with respect to the oversight of first line of defence activity, using digital and system analytics capability.
Duties and responsibilities of the eLearning Specialist:
* One off and ongoing Strategies and oversight activity through technology
* Develop new approaches and implement new technologies focusing on potential customer harm, potentially vulnerable customers and regulatory compliance
* Direct and manage high quality monitoring reviews, including thematic work, to assess the standards of compliance with the requirements on regulatory requirements
* Ensure timely and effective remedial actions
* Particular emphasis to be on using technology to deliver results and insights, which traditional approaches do not enable
* Undertake significant initiatives and projects as directed by the Monitoring Director
* Monitor regulatory priorities and contribute to planning, incorporating priorities into the risk assessment approach
* Performing and reporting regulatory compliance reviews, coaching and developing team members on the journey
* To take the lead in all matters with regard to the management of employees
If you have the Ability to lead, train, coach, influence while adhering to standards and timescales, then please apply for this role of Compliance Monitoring Senior Manager, Digital and Analytics.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.