Red Flag Recruitment are looking for full time Tele-Sales Executives to join a wonderful team in their Brighton office. They put colleagues at the heart of what they do. They support your development, provide you with the skills and knowledge to do your job, listen to your ideas and encourage you to be involved within the local community.
Hard work is recognised here, they celebrate and reward personal achievements as well the company successes. Their Sales Executives are vital in supporting customers through their journey.
Your role is to ensure that the customer experience continues to be refreshingly straightforward. This means making sure each call is handled quickly and efficiently whilst ensuring the customer feels supported.
As a Tele-Sales Executive, you will:
- Deliver exceptional and market leading sales service to our clients
- Do the right thing for clients and company in all circumstances
- Always communicate with clear and appropriate language to ensure the sales experience is straight forward for all
You will have:
Excellent sales skills and be comfortable having challenging conversation. A high level of problem solving skills. Familiarity and competence with the Microsoft Office and web based systems. The ability to work in self-motivated way and under your own initiative. Previous Telesales experience is necessary; we will invest in your training from day one, and continue to support your development throughout your career with us.
What you’ll get in return:
- We offer a competitive starting salary of up £7.70 - Commission is uncapped OTE £25,000 P/A
- 22 days annual leave plus we are closed on bank holidays
- Knowledge, training and opportunities to develop within your role and career
- Monday- Thursday 10am-6pm Friday’s 10am-5:30pm
If you are passionate about supporting customers and are seeking a role in a vibrant, professional and friendly environment, then please send your CV to Hannah King at Red Flag Recruitment
Apply for Telesales Agents
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly