Customer Support Specialist
My client in Burgess Hill is recruiting for a Customer Support Specialist on an ongoing temporary contract. This is a long term position with the possibility of going permanent.
This is an excellent company to work for with excellent benefits and a great working environment. There is free parking onsite but the company also has good public transport links.
There is a gym for all staff as well as a subsidised restaurant and coffee stations.
- Dealing with customer orders and enquries to set deadlines
- Developing and maintaining internal and external relationships
- Processing agreements and contracts
- Liaising with customers and key account managers
- Attending field visits and regional meetings
- Managing stock reservation
- Liaising with Marketing to ensure campaigns are followed
- Escalating any issues
This is such a great opportunity to work for a top Sussex / global employer. The right person will be an excellent team player, have a strong customer service background and be a dedicated and committed individual.
Please apply if you have a strong customer service background and are looking for a long term position.
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.