The Data Architect's duties include the design, deployment and management of our client's Data Architecture.
You will need to be able to define how to integrate and manage different data entities in the data platform and other IT systems
Duties & Responsibilities:-
* Have responsibility for data modelling in the data platform
* Develop data standards whilst acting as the first escalation point for breaches of data standards
* Design and implementation of metadata repositories, understanding the range of tools for storing and working with metadata. Providing oversight and advice in this area.
* Undertaking data profiling and source system analysis,
* Assurance and integration of data services to meet the needs of multiple business services.
* Experience of working strategically, translating strategic goals into activities.
* Ability to resolve problems as they occur and implement solutions and preventative measures as well as turn business problems into data design
Champion data architecture, set the standards and ways of working across the data/IT/analytic community
Your skill sets include:-
* Ability to interpret strategic plans to support BAU
* Appropriate IT awareness and knowledge of toolsets
* Data strategy principles
* Business processes and analysis
* Understanding of Master Data Management
* Understanding of enterprise CRM
Characteristics that work well in this role include:-
* Proactive and flexible
* Can do approach
* Ability to prioritise and use initiative
* Negotiating skills
* Calm under pressure
* Problem solving and analytical skills
* Communication skills at all levels
* Attention to detail and accuracy
* Personable and a team player
* Excellent customer service
* Leadership skills
Salary and benefits:-
* Discretionary bonus arrangements
* 25 days annual leave provision
* Flexible working arrangements
* Development opportunities
* Enhanced parental leave arrangements
* Excellent office facilities
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.