Student Support Coordinator (6 Month Fixed Term Contract)
Salary: £19,000 - Benefits
Hours: Mon-Fri 9am-5.30 - however over the busy period you will be expected to work some late shifts and weekend (Sept - Oct). You must be available and flexible regarding this during busy periods.
Pier Recruitment are supporting our client in the recruitment for a Student Support Coordinator for a 6 month fixed term contract based in their offices in Brighton.
This is a great opportunity for a strong Administrator with excellent Customer Service and communication skills, who is looking for a challenging role liaising with students and ensuring their transition to the college is smooth.
* Liaising with students who are due to start at the school at the next intake
* Working to SLA's
* Booking accommodation for students
* Communicating with students and their families via telephone, post and email
* Working shift times during busy periods (generally working Monday-Friday within office hours)
* Managing multiple tasks and deadlines
* Producing reports
* Completing all administrational duties
The right candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
* Ideally have experience within a similar position
* Ideally have experience of working within education
* Be a strong communicator
* Have excellent attention to detail and accuracy
* Be able to pick up new systems and tasks quickly
* Work well within a team
* Be able to work on own initiative
* Enjoy a busy working environment
This is a busy and demanding role and you will be expected to hit the ground running. For a candidate who is looking for responsibility and progression If you are interested in this role and have the correct experience, please apply online or if you have any further questions please contact Sarah Nicholas on 01273 947810.
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.