Property Sales & Administration
1 day left
- Full Time
Property Sales and Administration
Pier Recruitment are assisting a successful and growing Property Management company in Worthing with their search for an experienced outbound sales professional. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is experienced with and confident in making high-volume outbound calls to existing leads as well as sourcing their own, booking appointments and completing all surrounding administration.
This company are based in Worthing and are reasonably easy to access by public transport, although this role would be better suited to a driver with their own car. There is parking offered onsite.
This is a small, successful company who are looking to expand and this role will offer progression and opportunity to take on further responsibilities.
- High volume outbound calling to existing and new leads
- Researching and identifying lead opportunities
- Generating new business
- Following up leads - this may mean being tenacious and trying new approaches
- Liaising with people at various levels to book appointments for the MD to attend
- High level of training in the property industry
- Data entry
- Answering telephone
- Printing reports
- Addressing and sending post
- Any ad-hoc office admin duties where needed
Possible progression opportunities if desired:
- Field sales
- Attending meetings
- Conducting presentations
- Opportunity to develop and make the role your own
- Have experience of high-volume, outbound calling
- Be willing to learn and undertake extensive training in property sector
- Be enthusiastic and proactive in your sales approach
- Be a team player - willing to get involved at all levels within the office
- Work well on your own initiative as well as within a team
- Demonstrate strong communication skills and able to liaise with people at all levels
- Demonstrate excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Have excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Demonstrate good prioritisation and multi-tasking skills
- Ideally drive and have your own transport, although this is not a necessity
- Enjoy a fast-paced working environment
- Onsite parking
- 20 days holiday + bank holiday
- Flexible working time if needed
- A friendly, supportive working environment
- Lots of career progression and training
- Opportunity to progress and make a difference to the company
This is a brand-new role due to the success of the company and they are really keen to welcome a new member of staff who is willing to take on all responsibilities, make the role their own, generate new business and contribute to the success of the business.
You will be working Monday-Friday, 9am - 5.30pm, although this could be negotiated slightly if needed.The role is paying £17,000 - £18,000 per annum and offers a strong commission structure.
If you have the correct experience and are interested in this role, please apply online.
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.
Apply for Property Sales & Administration
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly