As part of a team, provide first line support and excellent customer service in the area of Hosted (VOIP) and telephony PBX systems and PSTN, ISDN2 & ISDN30 lines and DSL Broadband.
An analytical and logical thinker who is customer service and target focussed. Able to quickly gather the right information and use their initiative. A real team player who collaborates with all members of the team.
- Customer service focussed with an excellent telephone manner.
- A demonstrable ability to follow process and build a reassuring rapport with customers.
- The ability to remain calm and composed when dealing with a difficult customers to establish confidence whilst an issue is resolved.
- To quickly gather the right information from the customer, analyse the issue and take appropriate and timely action.
- Target focussed, and able to keep on top of all tasks and escalations whilst assuring excellent customer service at all times.
- Accurate numeracy, written and data entry skills.
- An analytical and methodical problem solver.
- An ability to deliver clear and articulate information to customers and colleagues adjusting language and detail to suit the audience, whether it is verbal or written.
- Solid experience in reporting issues to suppliers, chasing and doing all that is possible to ensure incidents are resolved in a timely manner and that the customer is kept informed.
- A detailed-oriented individual, who is able to estimate and prioritize effectively, to meet deadlines, organised, co-ordinated and pro-active.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and maintaining clear and accurate task and customer data.
- A real team player who collaborates with all members of the team and business, one who is willing to listen, as well as share knowledge, help understanding and develop ideas across the team. Above all to actively contribute to ensuring an efficient and cohesive team effort.
- Be willing to go the extra mile for the sake of the customer and the business.