Business Development Manager / Sales Account Manager
My client is looking for a Business Development Manager!
This outbound sales role, focusing on lead-generation and key-account management. I am looking for someone who is dynamic, creative, driven and hungry for success and money.
This is a small personable company who are expanding. They are looking for someone to come on board to support this growth and bring in new business. They are happy to train and develop the right person and all they want from you is proven sales experience and the drive to succeed.
* You will be expected to create new accounts which will become part of your portfolio; to manage and to grow organically by up-selling other products and services.
* Provide excellent support to all of the company's clients at all times
* Provide key-account management services for your own group of clients by acting as their central contact, consultant and problem solver
* Practice an outward-reaching sales approach by phone, email, post, personal visits
* Plan and execute marketing campaigns
* Represent the best image of the company at meetings with clients, at exhibitions, industry events, networking events
* Actively communicate with our Group companies abroad and promote and market their products and services in the UK
* Generate quotations and enter Sales orders
* Become an engaged member of our team of employees and actively contribute to a friendly, constructive and pleasant team atmosphere without bullying and discriminating against others
* Take an active interest in the industry's requirements and improve product knowledge and competence on an ongoing basis
They want someone who will always act with integrity, honesty and keep all dealings organised, transparent and straight forward. Someone that can close a sale and in turn they will ensure you earn a great commission package.
If you are interested in this role, please call Katie at Pier Recruitment or apply - on-line.
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.