An exceptional new permanent position has become available for an HR Manager and Head of Compliance for a growing business based on the South Coast.
To be considered for this new permanent position as n HR Manager and Head of Compliance you will need to have an excellent track record of communicating with the Board, stakeholder engagement and be flexible in your approach to the current structure.
Some of the key duties will involve :
- Leading on all aspects of HR and management of the HR functions
- Developing Employee Engagement and Employee Relations and legal and compliance.
- Delivering guidance and advise to the senior management team
- Supporting the senior management team and operational management team on all HR issues
- Audits and reviews company quality management systems including ISO 9001/27001
- Ensures compliance of the quality management systems
- Manages all internal and external audits
- Liaise with third parties regarding quality issues
- Maintain a detailed training need analysis for all employees
To be considered for this role you would have had exposure to the TUPE process, and previous working knowledge of ISO 9001/27001
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.