Shoreham Port is a modern, forward thinking Port, located on the outskirts of Brighton. A rare opportunity has arisen for a Communications Executive to coordinate our internal communications and assist with a broad range of communications tasks. A highly varied role in a dynamic and rewarding environment. Could you be our next Communications Executive?
Main duties, tasks and responsibilities
- Responsible for coordinating internal communications, social media and website content/updates.
- Assisting with corporate social responsibility, PR and abroad range of events.
- Leading on some marketing projects.
- Providing administrative support and additional reception cover when required.
- See the job description for further detail or call 01273 598100.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that can be adapted for effective internal communication and for external stakeholder and customer engagement
- Proven ability to work with a range of people in a range of situations
- Previous communications and/or reception experience
- Prioritisation and deadline orientated
- Knowledge of marketing/website/social media
- Experience using Photoshop
- Team Player
- Methodical and organised
What you’ll get from us
- A competitive salary
- Exceptional defined benefit pension scheme
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Other wide ranging benefits
The closing date is Thursday 25th October 2018.
Please note Port staff are subject to random drug and alcohol testing and all successful candidates will be expected to comply with the Port’s policy.
More searches like this
- Logistics Marketing Permanent Full Time jobs in Shoreham-By-Sea
- Shipping Marketing Permanent Full Time jobs in Shoreham-By-Sea
- Warehouse Marketing Permanent Full Time jobs in Shoreham-By-Sea
- Marketing & PR Marketing Permanent Full Time jobs in Shoreham-By-Sea
- Communications Marketing Permanent Full Time jobs in Shoreham-By-Sea