Part Time Assistant Management Accountant
When you join ICP Search, you will contribute immediately to ICP’s finance team, providing support internally and to external clients.
- Provide assistance and support to the Finance Director and Finance Manager
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and produce accurate reports is essential
- Support with the preparation of Month and Year End Management Accounts
- To raise sales invoices, process customer receipts and manage credit control
- Process supplier invoices and payments
- Accruals and Prepayments
- Reconcile Intercompany Group Accounts
- Assist in the management of contractor invoice and payment cycle.
- Monitor bank statements and perform bank reconciliations
- Help in the preparation of Group VAT Returns and EC Sales Returns
- Management and submission of P11Ds and PSAs.
- Management Group Re-Charges
- Prepare and ensure the accuracy of all Balance sheet accounts
- Administering company credit cards, staff expenses and petty cash ensuring correct procedures are followed for payments.
- AAT or ACCA part qualified. Have 2+ years’ experience in practice preparing business accounts
- Advanced Microsoft Excel Experience is essential
- Ability to priorities responsibilities and maintain performance under pressure and be self-motivating
- Proven ability to prioritise workloads
- Team player with a hands on, can do attitude; with the capability to work unsupervised.
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with Xero
- Excellent customer service skills and experience (external and internal customers)
- Initiative to look things up and research things to find answers to sometimes complicated issues
- Able to work autonomously
- Excellent attention to detail
In addition, you will be someone who loves using their initiative, is someone who will also demonstrate a logical and methodical approach with attention to detail and accuracy. The Assistant Management Accountant will want to make a difference. They will be ready for a challenge and will bring a wealth of innovative and outstanding ideas to engage all stakeholders.
If you are excited by an opportunity to develop your finance and accounting skills, we would love to hear from you. Please email your CV and cover letter to: Fay@icpsearch.com
About ICP Search
ICP Search is a specialist recruitment organisation providing proactive search solutions to advanced and emerging technology markets worldwide. Established in 2001, our team of specialist consultants source the very best people wherever they are globally.
Driven by the incredible passion we have for making a difference, we provide a dedicated and consultative approach to absolutely everything we do. Inspired by the innovative industries we work within, we translate recruitment needs into action, delivering first class talent.
Visit the work for us page of our website: http://www.icpsearch.com/who-we-are/join-icp/