Process / Manufacturing Engineer
Process / Production Engineer
The Best Connection are recruiting for a Process / Production Engineer for their client in Lancing, West Sussex.
Combining more than a century of experience in the manufacture, supply and installation of furniture products, this is an exciting opportunity to join a company that has developed a reputation for producing products of the highest quality.
The Process / Production engineer will be responsible for:
- Supporting the business and its management team in various aspects including improvement projects, product introductions, production target setting, manning and capacity calculations.
- Utilising Takt time creation and line balancing
- Maintenance of overall site layout
- Monthly KPI's
- Continuous improvement activities
- General project requests from senior management
- Process engineering experience from high to medium volume manufacturing
- Basic project management skills/experience
- Experience in a similar role - Proven track record within manufacturing
- Lean - "thinking way"- process flow/process layout/ logistics (wastes, continuous flow, takt)
- Logical and methodical approach
- A positive attitude - willing to be flexible and adapt to different circumstances
Monday to Friday – 42 hours (0600 – 1500)
Contract / Permanent role available
This position is available for immediate start