Field Service Engineer - Nationwide - Frontier Pitts
Due to expansion Frontier Pitts welcomes speculative applications from Electromechanical Field Service Engineers to aid in the installation, service and maintenance of our wide range of security equipment across the UK. If you satisfy the following criteria please do apply and we shall contact you in the event that a position becomes available.
The successful applicant will have the following profile:
- The ability to read electrical and mechanical drawings, although full training will be provided for our specific requirements.
- A full driving license, preferably clean.
- Be self motivated to work individually but adaptable to work as part of a team.
- Able to communicate in a clear, concise, logical manner both verbally and written.
- Electrical and mechanical experience.
- Fault finding, repair, installation and commissioning experience.
The applicant must:
- Have a good level of fitness due to the physical demands of the job.
- Be able to pass low level security clearances.
- Have a flexible and positive outlook.
- Be able to attend out of hours call outs.
The following qualities would be an advantage but are not essential.
- A working experience and qualification in 3 phase and 17th edition electrical.
- Recognised Health and Safety training.
- Welding experience and qualification.
- Hydraulic, pneumatic or fluid system experience.
- Previous experience with gates/barriers/blockers.
- Some foreign travel may be available but not compulsory.
- Usual working hours would be a 40 hour week during normal office hours with overtime available.
- Vehicle, uniform, PPE, mobile phone and tools will be provided.
- Competitive salary.
- Uncapped overtime structure.
- No Agencies Please
Please send your CV and a covering letter highlighting relevant experience to HR@frontierpitts.com