Hassocks - due to location you must be able to drive
£18,000 - £19,200 per annum
Working hours will be 07:00-19:00 4 days on / 4 days off.
The purpose of the role will be to work with the Warehouse Operations teams to assist with locating stock and maintaining inventory accurately and to a high standard.
- Assist with locating all stock units from Bin Shelves into main stock locations accurately.
- Maintain a tidy and well organised warehouse.
- Assist with all routine stock management tasks (Tyre Rotations, Life Checks e.t.c) and ad-hoc stock checks.
- Work with Senior Stock Controllers to ensure the condition of stock and packaging is to a high standard in storage.
- Assist with incoming goods and 'unknown receipting'.
- Work to the requirements of ISO9001-2008 and FAA AC00-56B
- Good knowledge of warehouse disciplines
- Counter balance / Reach Forklift License beneficial
- Problem solving ability including use of own initiative and common sense
- Numerate and methodical.
- Accurate with exceptional attention to detail.
- Self-motivated with a common sense approach and the ability to use own initiative.
If this Stock Controller role based in Hassocks is of interest then please apply today.
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.