Customer Service Representative
- Do you thrive on delivering a first-class customer service?
- Does exceeding sales targets come naturally to you?
- Are you passionate about your performance and development?
We're looking for skilled customer service and sales professionals dedicated to putting customers at the heart of what we do. We have a five-year plan to transform the way we work, serve our customers and take care of our colleagues - and you can help make it happen.
We know that to be successful, we need to hire the very best. That's why we have raised our basic salary to £19,800, with the opportunity to earn even more through our bonus scheme.
So, what else is changing? Here's a taster:
- Newly refurbished offices
- Annual leave increased from 22 days to 25 days
- Bonus potential of up to £2,295 per annum
About the role
We take the worry out of appliance breakdowns for almost 9 million customers in the UK. As a Customer Support Representative, you'll take incoming calls from customers, providing excellent customer service and giving added peace of mind by selling other products that customers can purchase that best suit their needs.
Working in a team of up to 15 Customer Support Representatives, you'll enjoy a vibrant workplace in a fantastic city centre location.
A skilled customer service professional, you'll thrive on exceeding sales targets - but you'll always make sure that the customer's interests come first. You understand the customer's perspective and have a natural ability to build a strong rapport.
The most successful Customer Support Representatives champion the customer voice and pride themselves on finding the balance between sales performance and customer satisfaction. They enjoy healthy competition and achieving excellent service.
Our Customer Support Representatives will have:
- A passion to deliver a first-class customer service
- An ability to sell products to customers
- Enthusiasm for working in a fast-paced, targeted environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Great team spirit!
Working for us works for you
Here are the key benefits we offer our employees:
- £19,800 starting salary
- A pay increase after six months to £21,683
- Bonus earning potential of up to £2,295 per annum
- 33 days' annual leave (bank holidays are classed as normal working days)
- Regular incentives with amazing prizes to be won
- Free Wi-Fi, hot drinks and fresh fruit
- Discounted Sky TV and broadband packages
- Pension scheme
- Free life assurance
- Comprehensive in-house training
- Clearly defined career progression opportunities
- Complimentary Domestic & General product protection plan
- Great employee discounts at local shops, gyms and restaurants
So, what are you waiting for?
Shift patterns will be variable from Monday-Sunday and based on a 37.5 hour contract, which the Recruitment team will be happy to discuss with you should you be shortlisted for telephone interview.
Domestic & General is an equal opportunities employer, which means we treat people fairly. We welcome applications from all suitably skilled persons regardless of their gender, age, race, disability, ethnic background, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status.
Please note that we have a thorough referencing process, which includes credit and criminal record checks.