Office Assistant Apprenticeship
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join our team.
Your duties will include:
- Answering incoming calls
- Scanning, copying and filing
- Monitoring incoming emails
- Composing emails to customers
- Sending letters and reminders for services
- Update and maintain databases
- Take messages and pass these on to the right person
- Assist in all other administration tasks as required
- Good communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Computer literate (especially Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Good attention to detail
- Readable handwriting
- Happy working in a small team environment
- Confident telephone manner
- Willingness to learn
- Open and friendly manner
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in English and maths.
It is anticipated that on successful completion of the apprenticeship a full-time position will be available as we want to develop the talent we have for the benefit of the company.
Things to consider
We are based just off Lottbridge Drove so you will need to travel to and from work. There is a bus route.