Spa Guest Services Assistant RH10 4QD
1 day left
- Full Time
SPA GUEST SERVICES ASSISTANT
Alexander House Hotel & Utopia Spa, part of Alexander Hotels a private group of quality hotels of distinction just outside London.
5 Star, Award winning Utopia Spa, 57 bedrooms including the new luxury Cedar Lodge development and a 2 bedroom self-contained Gatehouse are available for guests.
2 Award winning restaurants, Reflections Restaurant (1 Rosette x 60 covers), AG’s Restaurant (3 Rosette x 35 covers) together with a range of conference and banqueting and private dining rooms catering for 8 to 95 guests.
Please see our website for a full list of facilities.
Join our Front of House team working in our Utopia Spa under the direction of our experienced Spa Manager, Kristina Worsley and our Reception Manager Beth Stenning.
As a Spa Guest Services Assistant you will work with our small dedicated team to ensure from welcome to departure our Spa guests, members and residents have a relaxing enjoyable experience at our Utopia Spa.
- 40 hrs, 5 days per week, including early (7.30am - 4pm), late (11.45am - 8.15pm), shifts. Please note weekend shifts are part of this role.
- Welcoming guests, residents and members to the Utopia Spa
- Handling telephone enquiries
- Taking individual treatment bookings
- Showing guests around the facilities on arrival
- Liaising with food and beverage departments for guests lunch/tea orders
- Liaising with therapists and the Spa Manager with reference to clients schedules and last minute booking changes
- Compiling bills for Spa Guests before departure
- Computer and manual completion of administration duties
- Completing the daily balancing/banking for the spa ready for the accounts team
- Adherence to Mystery Guest Standards criteria throughout the working day
- Excellent personal presentation
- A genuine interest in Spas and Beauty
- Computer literate and good attention to detail in admin
- Previous beauty knowledge a distinct advantage
- Weekend shifts required
4 weeks holiday
8 Bank holidays
Free car parking
In addition you will benefit from a range of company benefits including:
Discounted hotel accommodation for yourself and your family at all hotels
Discounted hair treatments at our two Utopia Spas
Discount off all food & beverage at all hotels
Discount of individual treatments booked in our two Utopia Spas
Discount on retail products in our two Utopia Spas
Refer a friend staff recruitment scheme In additional you will enjoy a range of other benefits when you celebrate your 1 yr, 3 yr and 5 yr anniversary including; your birthday off paid, complimentary overnight stays, complimentary lunch/afternoon tea and service related holiday
Apply for Spa Guest Services Assistant RH10 4QD
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly