Data Analyst / Lewes / Processing / Data / Accountancy
A leading business based in the Lewes area are seeking a Data Analyst for a 12 month fixed term contract.
As Data Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Data management and data entry
- Processing payments
- The direct debit collection process
- Overseeing the programs on database
- Ensuring the integrity of the data
- Ensuring contact data is kept up to date
- Data selection for mail outs
- Liaise with Finance dept to import and export data
- Overseeing data management processes
- Ensuring that data protection processes are fit for purpose and GDPR compliant
The ideal candidate can commit to a 12 month fixed term contract and has strong skills within data processing and excel.