2 days left
- Full Time
Are you considering a new career for the New Year? Do you want a role that offers a sense of fulfilment and reward? If you answered yes, then we have the perfect opportunity for you!
We are currently looking to recruit an enthusiastic and committed Housekeeper to join our residential teams.
You will be responsible for providing a domestic service to a residential bungalow ensuring that the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene are maintained at all times. You will also be responsible for preparing nutritious meals for our young people.
About the role
- You will be responsible for ensuring the overall hygiene of the residential bungalow, ensuring that all areas are clean and tidy at all times.
- Preparing and serving nutritious meals for our young people.
- You will maintain housekeeping and meal stocks by managing food ordering and shopping within allocated budgets.
- You will also be responsible for laundering which may include washing, drying and ironing.
Above all else, we are looking for those with the following:
- Caring, approachable and ideally with some cleaning experience, you'll have a flexible approach and have the ability to build good relationships quickly.
- You will have a passion for ensuring your work is always completed to the highest standard.
- Hold a current Food and Hygiene Certificate.
What we offer
- A competitive starting salary starting at £18,053 rising to £19,097 per annum
- Company Pension Scheme
- Excellent Annual Leave entitlement
- Childcare vouchers
- Opportunity to be part of a highly rewarding team
Who we are
Chailey Heritage Foundation is a pioneering charity providing education, care and transition services for children and young people with complex physical disabilities and health needs.
We are recognised as one of the UK’s leading centres for children and young adults with neurological motor impairment such as cerebral palsy, and we have a national reputation for our work in supporting young people’s communication and developing independence through powered mobility.
Application Closing Date: Friday 18th January 2019
Chailey Heritage Foundation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young adults; as such an enhanced DBS disclosure is required.