A multi-disciplinary Architectural and Building Consultancy are seeking a experience building surveyor to join their successful team in Brighton, East Sussex.
The successful Building Surveyor will work across a variety of sectors including both residential and commercial properties. You will carry out a contract administration/design focused role on a broad array of South East projects.
The Role will include:
* RICS Building Condition Surveys
* Preparation of Feasibility studies
* Dilapidation survey's
* Production of specifications and schedules of work
* Contract Administration of extension and refurbishment projects
* Submission of planning and building control applications
* Party Wall etc. Act 1996
Key attributes of the successful Candidate:
* Keen eye for detail
* Logical thinker
* Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks
* Good levels of computer literacy with working knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook, MS Project and AutoCAD LT
* Full UK driving license
Qualification & Training
- MRICS Chartered Building or near chartered
- BSc Building Surveying, Construction Management or similar or equivalent by experience.
In return, the successful Building Surveyor will receive a competitive Salary + Package including:
* Performance based bonus
* 25 days holiday + bank holidays
* Continued career development training
* Private healthcare
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.