SOUS CHEF - OUTSKIRT CHICHESTER - UP TO £25K + BENEFITS - CONTRACT CATERING
An exceptional Sous Chef required for a well known contract catering company. Serving locally sourced fresh food, you will be a competent and confident chef who is eager to learn and grow within an established team. The ideal Sous chef must be exceptional under pressure and confident in a fast pace environment. Attention to details, sound work ethic and exceptional willingness to go the extra mile are essential traits for this role. You will also collaborate with the head chef to create a modern, mouth-watering, nutritious menu, including functions and events.
WHAT IS IN FOR YOU
* Generous salary
* 28 days holiday
* Pension contribution
* Latest finish is 7pm!
* Friendly working environment where you will be valued and rewarded
* Weekends off on rotation
* Gym and Swimming pool facilities
* Discount card across the company
* Tailored training and the chance to join well renown Chef Academy
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Leads kitchen team in chef's absence
* Provides guidance to junior kitchen staff members, including, but not limited, to line cooking, food preparation, and dish plating
* Manages food and product ordering by keeping detailed records and minimises waste
* Works with head chef to maintain kitchen organisation, staff ability, and training opportunities
* Assists head chef with menu development
* Coordinates with management team on supply ordering, budget, and kitchen efficiency
Please kindly note that due to location, your own transport is essential.
To apply for this great, rare opportunity apply here or call Dania on 01273 855049 or email email@example.com
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Apply for Sous Chef
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly