** KITCHEN PORTER - OUTSKIRT OF CHICHESTER - COMPETITIVE SALARY **
Search hospitality is on the lookout for excellent kitchen porters for an immediate start in a highly regarded establishment set in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
The right candidate would have experience in a high-paced environment, willingness to work hard and an approachable, friendly personality.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Ensure basic cleaning jobs are carried out as quickly as possible.
* Collect and wash up pots and pans.
* Clean food preparation areas and equipment, in addition to crockery and cutlery.
* Unload food and equipment deliveries.
* Keep the storeroom organised.
* Keep work surfaces, walls and floors clean and sanitised.
* Flexible working hours
* Opportunity to progress within the kitchen ranks
* Great rate of pay
* Latest finish 7pm
* Pension contribution
* 28 days holiday
* Uniform provided
* Meals on duty
* Full training provided
Please kindly note that due to location, your own transport is essential.
If you think the position is for you please apply here or email email@example.com
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Apply for Kitchen Porter
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly