CONSTRUCTION PROJECT MANAGER / SENIOR SITE MANAGER (MAIN CONTRACTOR)
SUSSEX, SURREY, KENT & HAMPSHIRE AREAS
£55K - £75K + PACKAGE
This is a rare opportunity to join one of the South-East's leading privately-owned construction companies as they continue to secure new projects and increase the scale of their operation. They have a great reputation in the industry for delivering high quality and contemporary builds within the allocated time frame, resulting in them consistently receiving repeat clients. This role for a proven Project manager will be attractive to you if you have demonstrated a clear Site/Project Management path to date, a tack record within main contracting and are looking for a new opportunity where you will have the chance to shape the future, a clear line of sight to a more senior role and to be part of the success of this exciting venture.
YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO DEMONSTRATE THE FOLLOWING
* Experience working with a main contractor.
* Highly effective communication skills, both verbal and written
* A proven track record as a Project Manager responsible for multiple large scale projects
* Excellent Leadership and decision making skills
* Tenacious and hardworking personality
* A proven track record of delivering high quality projects to complete customer satisfaction.
AS PROJECT MANAGER YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE
* Championing all health & safety legislation for all sites
* Full accountability for the delivery of overall product and customer quality
* Reporting on all site costs and adhering to handover deadlines
* Drive customer quality and service standards across all projects
* implementing a variety of modern methods of construction
In return the business will provide a clear and structured progression path into further senior positions within the business as well as a package that looks after all the things that are important to you and correlates to the current market.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.