To process payroll on Sage Payroll for weekly, 4 weekly, and monthly staff, and assist Intercompany Payroll Manager.
• Responsible for preparing and entering payroll data from start to finish for weekly, 4 weekly and monthly Payroll on Sage 50 Payroll.
• Administration of employee benefits including, pension, company cars, healthcare, cycle to work and childcare vouchers.
• Liaise with HR on payroll changes.
• Liaise with HMRC regarding any payroll queries.
• Assist with payroll reconciliations by resolving discrepancies.
• Provide clear, appropriate and prompt advice to staff in response to payroll or pension queries.
• Assist in the efficient administration of the organisation’s pension schemes (Scottish Widows & The People`s Pension)
• Updating holiday spreadsheets for weekly staff.
• Able to work to deadlines.
• Proven experience of working within a payroll administration role.
• Excellent knowledge of Sage 50 Payroll, Excel, Word and Outlook.
• Knowledge and experience of pensions with a good understanding of auto enrolment.
• Good organisational skills with the ability to forward plan workload.
• Exceptional attention to details and ability to work on own initiative.
• Good numeracy, literacy and problem-solving skills.
• Manages internal and external relationships such that confidentiality is never compromised.
- Pension Scheme
- Tax Free Childcare Initiative
- Perkbox membership
- Focus Discount Card (for local retailers)
- Daily Fruit (complimentary)
- Free tea & coffee
- Participation in charity and sports events
- Yearly eye tests
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Training and development plans
- Interest Free Travel Loan
- Regular Company and team social events including Christmas & Summer parties
- Financial advice
Apply for Payroll Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly