MI Insights & Reporting Manager - B&CE
Start a career at B&CE…
Are you a data guru? Do you enjoy working with large amounts of data? We are seeking a MI Insights & Reporting Manager for our growing MI Reporting team. The purpose of this role is to improve, control and deliver the reporting and analysis requirements of the business. In return we can offer you excellent benefits and progression within a growing organisation. Are you interested? Please read on for further details…
In a word:
The MI, Insights & Reporting Manager is responsible for two areas. The first is improving, controlling and delivering the reporting and analysis requirements of the business. The second is leading the development and implementation of insights into the reports. For reporting, this role will ensure the reports are consistent, designed to meet the needs of the audiences, streamlined operationally and contain a single source of the truth. For insights, this role will ensure insights are relevant to the audience, advanced in the way they are generated using the latest techniques and methodologies and accurate.
- Oversee & support the redesign and restructure of the current senior-level business reports
- Oversee & support the ongoing BAU delivery of senior-level company reporting
- Oversee & support the gathering of requirements, identification of data gaps, and aid in the creation of new/modified report templates and build reporting solutions
- Ensure insights are relevant, targeted and enable key strategic business decisions
- Lead on / work with the Data Steward on the development of a "one version of the truth" knowledge library detailing all sources of MI and their purposes to reduce conflict between data sets
- Work with IT, the data steward and the data architect to implement PowerBI, providing the requirements from the business.
- Manage & coach the MI reporting team, taking responsibility for their work prioritisation, motivation, performance and productivity.
- Develop the review and reporting processes; oversee the operation and improvement of existing reporting operational models to ensure their viability and continuous improvement. Own the development of future models to support operational business areas
If you're right for this role:
- Strong analytical skills with a high attention to detail
- Proven ability in data report definition, design, and development to optimise for speed of comprehension.
- Excellent experience of developing and implementing strategic reports in a diverse organisation
- Experience with PowerBI and delivering automated reporting solutions and analytics dashboards to track business metrics
- Experience running insight teams delivering strategic insights to senior leadership
- A proven track record of processing large amounts of data
We are a disability committed employer, please let us know if you need any reasonable adjustments made to our recruitment process.
Our people are our strength so finding ways to value and reward them is important to us. That’s why we offer an award-winning pension – it’s what we’re good at – plus health care cover, an onsite gym, access to a personal trainer… even the odd massage. And if they’re feeling peckish after all that activity, they can always refuel in our subsidised restaurant or grab some fruit – we get a big delivery every week. Discover more of B&CE’s employee benefits including our training programme, which is designed to give our people the support they need to develop a fulfilling career