Apprentice Software Developer
Our mission at Reward Cloud is to become a global payment infrastructure for the B2B gift card industry. What does this actually mean? It means providing an easy & secure way to procure gift cards from the largest catalogue via our lightweight API. We’re the market leader in the UK and are active in a number of markets including the US, Europe and Australia. We’re a startup and we will get to define our culture as we grow which is the exciting bit, we’re in control. Begin anywhere, be amazing, always challenge the old ways and always move fast.
We're looking for an apprentice PHP developer to join our team and help develop our product. It is modern, robust and secure, based on Laravel (Symfony) & Vue.js, hosted on AWS. You'll be working in a growing team of developers, designers and Product Manager to expand our service and suite of products. There are good opportunities for career progression and for you to take on more responsibility as you grow with the company, so the sky is the limit as your knowledge and skills progress.
Skills Range: Required • Understanding/experience of working with PHP frameworks
Beneficial (but not essential)
• Experience with Laravel or Symfony
• Experience with AWS or Docker
• Building and integrating to APIs.
• Familiar working with Agile / Scrum methodology
Person Specification: We're looking for an apprentice PHP developer to join our growing team, someone who is focused on quality and performance. A genuine passion for software development and enjoy building products that people love to us, working with a team of developers striving for continual improvement.
Additional Information: BENEFITS:
Competitive salary, there are also designated options for all employees of Reward Cloud.
• 26 days holiday plus Bank holidays
• We offer a range of benefits including attending industry-leading conferences and work funded courses/training.
• Company Pension
• Monthly company lunches and away days every 3 months
• Importantly, there is a well-stocked drinks fridge and cupboards loaded with snacks.
• About to move in to a brand new office in the heart of Brighton