1st Line Support Engineer
We're looking for an enthusiastic 1st Line Support Engineer to join my clients growing team in Crawley.
You will play an important part in supporting the business IT requirements. As well as supporting end-users on site, you will also be answering calls and providing support remotely. You will also be regularly working on sites in Kent - therefore you should be happy to travel.
This is a role for a self-motivated support engineer to work focusing on customer service with excellent communication skills as well as a strong technical troubleshooting ability.
Joining a dedicated team of engineers, you will be responsible for the provision of IT support.
Duties will include:
- Remote user support
- Helpdesk support and management
- Microsoft Office and email support
- Active Directory general maintenance
- Software/hardware testing, installation and maintenance
- Tablet, smart phone and smart TV deployment, maintenance and training
- Basic Printer maintenance
- Anti-virus/Anti-spam support and administration
- Experience from a 1st Line or Technical Product support role
- Hold an MCP or equivalent
- ITIL V2 or ITIL V3 is desirable
- Experienced with ticket management systems
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate technical issues with non technical staff
Salary is subject to experience.
Benefits include 28 days' annual leave, private health care and pension.
All successful applicants will need to provide evidence of identity and eligibility to work in the UK, complete a basic DBS disclosure and pass a six-month probationary period.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Apply for 1st Line Support Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly