Digital Marketing Apprentice (Catch The Cat)
You are going to have a genuine interest in marketing and will have taken the time to develop your own skills on the existing and emerging trends.
You are early in your career or currently going through higher education to develop your skills. Learning is the most important part for you right now.
It is likely you have taken time throughout your education and previous roles to actively involve yourself in marketing, whether that be client side or in-house.
You will be working directly with Laurence, the owner, to create and implement inbound marketing strategies. You will be taking your initiative to implement and process tasks to deliver tangible results.
Your weekly activities are likely to look like this:
- Social media (paid and organic)
- Email creating and sending
- Writing blog posts
- Exclusive training with hubspot
- Involvement with clients
- Owning CTCM’s inbound marketing strategy
In an ideal world, but not essential, you will have an understanding of the following:
- Pillar content
- Social Media growth
- Email implementation
- Hubspot platform
We are growing. That means you are our most important asset. You will receive the following:
- The training to not only complete, but exceed in your daily activities.
- A structured skills growth plan with 1-2-1 and real chance to develop your skills
- Flexible working
- The tools to do the job
- Exposure to key projects