As part of a team, to provide excellent customer service in WLR, SIP & Broadband Provisioning as well as Number Management and Porting.
• Understand and confidently provide CPS, WLR, broadband, SIP, number porting and management provisioning services to our internal teams, resellers and customers, keeping each party updated at all times.
• Understand and confidently interact with our suppliers and their respective escalation teams to ensure that services are delivered to agreed or published timescales.
• Answer the phone within the agreed target time and as a minimum, meet any agreed personal call targets.
• Chase, update and follow through to completion all orders, including escalations in a timely manner.
• Carry out “like for like” transfers, geographical and non-geographical number ports from one carrier to another.
• Maintain customer MyInbound accounts and provide ad hoc training to customers, resellers and colleagues.
• Set-up Fax2Email, international and conference numbers, ensuring that the billing is correct for all products.
• Completion of all tasks in queue by 17.30 and ensuring any handover is presented in plenty of time for colleagues to keep on top of tasks.
• Ongoing maintenance and response for any Provisioning & Number Management Inbox queries.
• Update the Provisioning Manager on any provisioning orders being escalated or potential issues.
• Adhere and contribute to the company’s quality system and processes, and their maintenance.
• Actively contribute to and promote the use of best practice and continual service improvement within the team.
• Customer service focussed within a telecoms-based company with excellent telephone manner.
• Understanding and experience in some (if not all) of the following:
o Line (ISDN2/30, Analogue) provisioning
o SIP Provisioning
o Number provisioning and management
o Number porting
• Be prepared to own an issue and see through to completion but to escalate or ask for help when needed.
• Exceptional attention to detail with accurate numeracy, written and data entry skills.
• A demonstrable ability to follow process and build a reassuring rapport with customers and colleagues as well as handle complaints in a professional manner.
• To quickly gather the right information from the customer/colleague, analyse and take responsibility with appropriate and timely action.
• Target focused and with determination to keep on top of all tasks and escalations at all times whilst assuring excellent customer service which generates positive feedback.
• An ability to deliver clear and articulate information to customers and colleagues; adjusting language and detail to suit the audience, whether it is verbal or written.
• Solid experience in reporting issues to suppliers, chasing and following through to ensure incidents are resolved in a timely manner.
• Proficiency in:
o MS Excel or similar (collating lists, sorting, filtering, providing summaries and meaningful reports)
o MS Word or similar (creating and maintaining procedures and manuals about how the department runs)
• A real team player who collaborates with all members of the team and business, one who is willing to listen, as well as share knowledge and help understand and develop ideas across the team. Above all, to actively contribute to ensuring an efficient and cohesive team effort.
• Involvement in DSO cases for orders e.g. approval
• Involvement in provisioning billing disputes
• Experience of “Cease before provides” and records issues
• Experience in developing and delivering training in telecoms disciplines
• Involvement in complex telecoms provisioning.
- Pension Scheme
- Focus Awards
- Tax Free Childcare Initiative
- Perkbox membership
- Eye test and spectacle voucher
- Focus Discount Card (for local retailers)
- Free tea and coffee
- Daily Fruit (complimentary)
- Participation in charity and sports events
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Training and development plans
- Interest Free Travel Loan
- Financial well-being advice
- Regular company and team social events (including a Christmas & Summer party)
Apply for Provisioning Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly