Restaurant Manager-£25k + profit share-Mediterranean Bistro BN3
Restaurant Manager - £25k + profit share - Mediterranean Bistro - Hove
This stylish Mediterranean Bistro located in central Hove requires an experienced and enthusiastic Restaurant Manager. Working an average of 40-45 hours a week, ideally you will have the following:
* Strong management skills in a similar venue
* Have previous experience in a restaurant or food led pub
* Show drive, ambition and an ability to motivate junior members of the team
* Rotas, hiring and training
* Leadership and guidance to exceed every guests expectations.
* Deal with customer enquiries, emails and bookings
* Stock take, ordering from suppliers and checking deliveries
* Take full responsibility of the restaurant in the absence of the Chef Patron
* Open and close shifts with cash handling responsibilities
* Have good knowledge on wine pairing
In return, you will receive a competitive salary with great tips and a performance related bonus. A mix of straight and split shifts with a healthy work / life balance.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
More searches like this
- Hospitality & Catering Hospitality Permanent Full Time jobs in Hove
- Catering Hospitality Permanent Full Time jobs in Hove
- Front Of House Hospitality Permanent Full Time jobs in Hove
- Restaurants Hospitality Permanent Full Time jobs in Hove
- Leisure & Tourism Hospitality Permanent Full Time jobs in Hove