1st / 2nd Line Technical Support
1st / 2nd Line Support Service Desk Engineer
Temporary, to start asap
£10-11 per hour
Pier are assisting a global company based in Horsham in their search for an experienced 1st / 2nd Line Support prifessional for their Service Desk, to assist a small team. You will be providing IT and Technical Support for the entire company, based internationally. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is available at short notice, enjoys a busy working environment and enjoys a high level of responsibility.
This is a fast-paced, demanding role that will require strong customer service, attention to detail and accuracy.
The company is based in a remote location and you will need your own transport to get there. They offer modern offices and good facilities, including parking.
This is a temporary position to provide support for a small team during a busy period for the client.
- Providing advanced IT support over the phone and emails
- Tracking work and issues
- Raising tickets and resolving issues
- Providing a high level of customer service
- Prioritising tickets, escalating where necessary
- Provide training on computer systems
- Working as part of a team
- Assisting with installations
- Demonstrate experience within a similar position
- Be highly capable and confident resolving technical issues
- Enjoy a busy working environment
- Be highly organised, with strong prioritisation skills and attention to detail
- Be available to start at short notice
- Drive and have your own transport
- Weekly pay
- Access to a wide range of discounts on restaurants, bars, entertainment and services
- Holiday pay
This is an exciting role in a fast-paced office. You will be paid on a weekly basis, £10-11 per hour.
If you have the correct experience and are interested in the role, please apply online.
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.
Apply for 1st / 2nd Line Technical Support
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly