Business Administration Apprentice
An exciting opportunity for the right candidate to have a rewarding career in a longstanding financial services firm.
This role has a focus on reviewing data, then analysing and processing this information to produce comprehensive reports.
The role includes the following duties:
- Collating client information
- Researching investment products to create a suitable recommendation
- Writing letters to clients explaining advisor actions
- Undertaking client review paperwork
- General office duties
- Any other assistance the advisor may require
- East Sussex College are the Training Provider for this apprenticeship
Full training will be given.
- The ability to review information and then communicate this clearly in written and verbal form
- Administration skills
- Computer literate
- Understanding and analysing information quickly and efficiently
- Attention to detail
- Able to demonstrate initiative
- Enthusiasm for the role
- Positive and outgoing personality
- The ability to integrate within a team
GCSE English & maths grade C / 4 or above (or equivalent qualifications) desirable. No minimum qualifications required, however the successful applicant will need to demonstrate a good understanding of English and communication.
Admin support is an important part of a successful financial services firm. Pending successful completion of the course there is the possibility of joining the firm on a permanent basis.
The industry has many avenues which can be undertaken by a candidate with enthusiasm.